Pink Lemonade Pie
- 4 1/2 cups (1.125 L) CHEERIOS* cereal, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) sugar
- 1 qt (1 L) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 can (341 mL) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipped cream, whipped
- Red food colouring
- Lemon or lime wedge, if desired
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press mixture in bottom and up side of 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate. Chill for 30 minutes before filling.
In large bowl, mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate, whipped cream and a few drops food colouring. Spoon and spread ice-cream mixture into crust.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before cutting. Garnish with lime or lemon wedge if desired.