Grilled Chicken Fajitas with Peppers and Onions
The chicken and vegetables for these colorful wraps are marinated in a zesty mixture of lime, garlic, and other seasonings.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 1/2 tablespoons frsh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14.25 oz) can low-salt beef broth
- 2 pounds skinned, boned, chicken breast
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 12 wedges
- 2 green peppers, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large Vidalia onion, cut into 16
- Cooking spray
- Flour totillas(size u want)
- Bottled salsa
- Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
To prepare marinade, combine 10 first ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
To prepare fajitas, combine 1 1/2 cups marinade and chicken in a large resealable zip top plastic bag. Combine vegetables and remaininig marinade in another large zip top bag, and seal. Marinate both in the refrigerator at least 4 hours, or overnight. Tur occasionally.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Remove vegetables from bag; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan and set aside. Place chicken and vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes on each side until desired doneness.
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Place tortilla packet on grill rack the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Bring reserved marinade to boil.Cut chicken diagonally into thin slices. Place chicen and vegetables on serving platter. Drizzle with the reserved marinade.
Arrange chicken, peppers, and onions in a tortilla, Top with soour cream, salsa, and cilantro if you wish. Fold sides oftortilla over filling. Garnish with cilantro sprigs if desired.
You'll also love
- Crockpot 3-Ingredient Balsamic... 4/5 (65 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Buttermilk Fried... 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Greek Grilled Chicken... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Southwestern Chicken Fajita Mason... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Kebab 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Caramelized Pineapple and Chicken... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)