Potatoes Made Easy
Individual side dish made easy.
- # 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- # 1 medium onion, cubed
- # 1 medium sweet red pepper, cubed
- # 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- # 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- # 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dill weed and parsley flakes
- # 1/4 cup butter, cubed
Combine vegetables and seasonings; divide among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
Place in 350 oven for about 30 minutes, test potatoes for tenderness.
You can add other veggies with it if you want, like carrots etc. Just play around and create your own.