Strawberry Heaven Cake
- 1 tube Angel Food Cake (10in)
- 1 pint Strawberries, crushed
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 tub 12 oz cool whip
- Strawberry fans (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
1. Cut cake horizontal into 3 layers. Place1 cake layer on serving plate. Stir crushed strawberries and milk into 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping in large bowl.
2. Spread 1/2 of strawberry mixture on cake layer. Arrange 1/2 if the sliced strawberries on top of strawberry mixture. Repeat layers, ending with cake.
3. Frost tops and sides with whipped topping. Refrigerate at least one hour or until ready to serve.
4. Decorate top of cake with strawberry fans and mint leaves if desired.