When time is limited, pork tenderloin is an ideal option for stews. Because it’s already tender, it doesn’t require hours of braising.
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag fresh spinach (9 oz.)
- Salt to taste
Sauté garlic and pepper flakes in oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add the spinach and toss with tongs to wilt, 2 minutes; season with salt.
You'll also love
- Green Goddess Pasta Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Pearls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Pinwheels 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Cucumber Salad * 0/5 (0 Votes)
- goat cheese potato salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa with wilted spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon With Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash with Garlic,... 0/5 (0 Votes)