Melting Pots Creamy garlic and herb cheese fondue
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces Brie
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook the thyme and garlic in the buter over medium heat for 2 minutes or until the garlic is soft but do not brown the garlic.
Add the cream and increase the heat to medium high
Bring to a simmer.
Decrease the heat and simmer until the cream is reduced by one-third, stirring frequently.
Stir in the cheese using the fork. Cook until the cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
Stir in the pepper. Keep warm over low heat.
You'll also love
- Pork Vindaloo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ZUCCHINI PUREE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Longhorns Horseradish Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aligot (Garlic and Cheese Mashed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toblerone Fondue 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Fondue 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe