Mini Ham & Cheese Calzones
These little bite sized morsels of deliciousness are a perfect appetizer or mid-day snack!
- 1 can refrigerated soft breadsticks
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 12 slices deli ham, cut in half
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400˚F. Unroll dough; separate into 12 breadsticks crosswise in half; flatten dough to 2-inch width.
Spoon 1 teaspoon cheese onto center of each ham piece. Fold ham over cheese to create a tight roll. Place ham roll near the end of each piece of breadstick dough, leaving a border. Fold dough over ham, pinching edges to seal. Repeat process for all ham pieces. Place calzones on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Mango Avocado Smoothie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Maple Cream Sauce for Butternut... 3.8/5 (102 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni with Roasted... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Guinness Glazed Pork Chops 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Conch Fritters with Caribbean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Calzones 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- As the Bell Pepper Tolls Calzone 4.5/5 (4 Votes)