Francobolli Ravioli with Robiola Cheese and Chanterlle Mushrooms
Osteria past filling
- 3 1 oz. squares of Robiola Cheese
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 whole egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- CHANTERELLE/MUSHROOM BUTTER SAUCE
- 1 oz. European chanterelle mushrooms (cleaned)
- 3 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 oz. evtra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4-5 Thyme sprigs (leaves removed)
- 2 oz. pasta water
- Parmesan cheese, as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and place in a piping bag.
Rollout pasta dough to desired thickness (thinnest setting), fold in half and mark off edges.
Lightly mist the dough with water and pipe out a small amount of the filling, six in each column.
Fold dough over, and seal each ravioli by pressing out all air, cut with a fluted edge cutter into the size of postage stamps.
CHANTERELLE/MUSHROOM BUTTER SAUCE
Drop pasta and cook until done (only takes 2 minutes).
In a saute pan, heat olive oil and butter with the crushed garlic; once oil is hot, add the thinly sliced chanterelles and saute over medium heat seasoning with salt, pepper and thyme.
Add pasta water and butter and reduce till a sauce consistency.
Toss the ravioli in the sauce and plate.
Top with parmigiano cheese.
You'll also love
- Cupcakes, Key Lime 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Hot German Buttered Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked-Salmon, Tomato, and Basil... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Tortellini & Spinach Lasagna... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom and Cashew... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill Stuffed... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olive Oil-Poached Cod with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ravioli with Wild Mushroom... 4/5 (1 Votes)