Francobolli Ravioli with Robiola Cheese and Chanterlle Mushrooms
Osteria past filling
- 3 1 oz. squares of Robiola Cheese
- 1 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 1 whole egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- CHANTERELLE/MUSHROOM BUTTER SAUCE
- 1 oz. European chanterelle mushrooms (cleaned)
- 3 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 oz. evtra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 4-5 Thyme sprigs (leaves removed)
- 2 oz. pasta water
- Parmesan cheese, as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and place in a piping bag.
Rollout pasta dough to desired thickness (thinnest setting), fold in half and mark off edges.
Lightly mist the dough with water and pipe out a small amount of the filling, six in each column.
Fold dough over, and seal each ravioli by pressing out all air, cut with a fluted edge cutter into the size of postage stamps.
CHANTERELLE/MUSHROOM BUTTER SAUCE
Drop pasta and cook until done (only takes 2 minutes).
In a saute pan, heat olive oil and butter with the crushed garlic; once oil is hot, add the thinly sliced chanterelles and saute over medium heat seasoning with salt, pepper and thyme.
Add pasta water and butter and reduce till a sauce consistency.
Toss the ravioli in the sauce and plate.
Top with parmigiano cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)