Harvest Honey-Thyme Squash
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/2 lb.) butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes Butter
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 42mins
1. Place 2 cups of water into a 4-quart saucepan, cook over medium heat until water comes to a full boil.
2. Add squash. Cover, cook until squash is fork tender (12 to 15 minutes). Drain.
3. Mash squash; stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 to 7 minutes.