Indian Spinach Salad
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons chutney, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
Blend the vinegar, salad oil, chutney, sugar, salt, curry powder, and dry mustard in a food processor until smooth.
Tear the spinach into a large salad bowl.
Add the chopped apples, raisins, peanuts, and green onions.
Pour the dressing over all; toss and serve immediately.