Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 bag (16oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 chicken bullion cube, crushed
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can diced potatoes, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
2. Top with diced onions and potatoes.
3. In bowl, combine soups, milk, chicken bullion, salt, and pepper and mix well.
4. Pour soup mixture over onions and potatoes.
5. Add chicken broth.
6. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
7. 30 minutes before serving, shred chicken and return to crockpot and add mixed vegetables.
8. Stir to combine.
9. Continue cooking for 30-40 minutes.