Broccoli And Cheese Penne
- 6 1/2 ounces penne pasta
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 425°F. Oil a deep 8-cup ovenproof dish.
Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Add broccoli for last 5 minutes of pasta cooking time; drain. Rinse pasta and broccoli under cold water; drain, cool.
Combine pasta, broccoli, eggs, cream, milk and cheddar in large bowl; season.
Spoon mixture into dish; sprinkle with combined breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic, rind and parsley.
Bake, uncovered, about 40 minutes or until browned lightly and set.
Stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple cheese topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GARLIC & LEMON CHICKEN WITH RED... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Tortellini Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Ham Hot Dish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Corn Pesto Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)