Turkey Brie Apple Panini
- 4 slices sandwich bread; sturdy enough for grilling
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple butter
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 4 ounce (weight) brie cheese (rind removed or left on)
- 1 apple of choice (make it a crispy and tasty choice!)
- 2 slices turkey breast (you can use more turkey if you like)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from shewearsmanyhats.com
Begin by preheating your panini press, grill pan, skillet or oven.
Start building the sandwich by laying out your sandwich bread and lightly brushing the insides with olive oil. On one piece of bread, spread apple butter; on the other mayonnaise. You don’t need much of either.
Cut the brie into thin slices. To make the brie easier to slice (put the brie in the freezer for 20-30 minutes for easy slicing). Use a serrated knife with long, smooth, strokes for happy brie slicing. Place one layer of brie slices on one piece of the bread.
Next, thinly slice your apple of choice.
Top the layer of brie with a layer of apple slices.
Add the turkey* on top of the apple.
Salt and pepper to your liking.
Grill in pan or Panini press.
You'll also love
- Zuppa Toscana (better than Olive... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Frozen Banana And Cookie Dessert 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Thai beef stir-fry 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Scott's Coast-to-Coast Famous... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry/Blueberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Muffins 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Turkey Tetrazzini 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (16 Votes)