Lemonade Cheesecake Pie
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Crystal Light lemonade flavor
- 1/4 cup cold fat free milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- yellow food coloring, optional
Beat cream cheese and drink mix in a large bowl with mixer until well blended and smooth. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended. Add food coloring, if desired. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.