Chicken in Savory Lemon Sauce
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves ; Boneless, skinless
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Red or green Pepper ; chopped
- 1 teaspoon Parsley Flakes ; dried
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 4 Lemon Slices (optional)
Spray 10 -inch skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat one minute. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
Add soup, water, pepper, parsley, lemon juice and paprika to skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through. Top with lemon slices.