Present it garnished with fresh berries, orange sections, candied orange rind or fresh mint leaves.
- 1 pkg (7 g) gelatin
- 2/3 cup (160 mL) fresh orange juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) 1 % or 2 % plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange liqueur (optional)
- Finely grated rind of 1 medium orange
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) real whipping cream, lightly whipped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In bowl or saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over orange juice; let stand for 5 min. Microwave at Medium-High (70 %) or stir over medium-low heat for 1 min or until dissolved.
Stir in yogurt, sugar, liqueur (if using) and orange rind. Fold in whipped whipping cream. Spoon into individual dishes or stemmed glasses. Refrigerate for about 1 1/2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired.