Banana Pineapple Slush
By Nicole S
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cream soda
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat; cool.
Pour into a freezer container; add juices, orange juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze.
To serve, thaw mixture until slushy; stir in cream soda and lemon-lime soda.
Yield: about 9-1/2 quarts.
You'll also love
- Cheddar & Bacon Loaf 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Lidia's Almond-Apricot Butter... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple Pie, Caramel and Salted 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Dark and Stormy Apple Cupcakes 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE TARTS (黄梨挞) 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- No Bake Pineapple Cream Pie 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Banana Split Brownie Pie 4.7/5 (18 Votes)