- 5 EARS OF CORN
- 4 STRIPS OF BACON, FRIED CRISP AND CRUMBLED
- 2 RIBS CELERY, FINELY DICED
- 1 RED BELL PEPPER; FINELY DICED
- 1 GREEN PEPPER, FINELY DICED
- 1 SMALL ONION, FINELY DICED
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- 4 Tbs. Butter divided
- dash cayenne pepper
- dash cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. Chile powder
In skilled melt 2 Tbs. Of butter. Add celery and onion and cook until softened.
Add the peppers, salt, and pepper and continue cooking until all veg are soft.
Add corn and saute for several min until heated through and bubbly.
In a separate pan, melt remaining 2 Tbs. Butter. Add cumin, cayenne, and chili powder to melted butter and stir.
Pour over com mixture. Add bacon