- 2 cups Maseca flour
- 1 1/4 cups water (may need more)
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix ingredients together till dough is soft but not too sticky. May need to add water a little at a time to get right consistency.
2. Divide dough into 16 equal pieces and roll into balls. (Wet hands for rolling). Keep dough moist with damp cloth.
3. Line tortilla press with two sheets of thick plastic
4. Place dough in center and press in tortilla press.
5. Heat tortillas on a griddle at med high heat for 50 seconds, flip over and cook for another 50 seconds.
6. Wrap in towel to keep warm, serve.