Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
So good! Just enough spice without being too spicy, the sweet and savory flavors will have your guests smiling from ear to ear. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for the pan
- 2 pounds chicken wings, split at the joints, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup Sriracha (Asian chile sauce)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil.
Dry the chicken wings with paper towels and place in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, the melted butter, granulated garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Pour the mixture over the wings and toss well to coat. Spread the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake the wings until browned and crisp, 45 to 55 minutes.
Melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat. Add the honey, Sriracha, soy sauce and lime juice and stir until the mixture bubbles gently. Remove from the heat and set aside.
Carefully remove the wings from the baking sheet and transfer to a large bowl. Pour the warm sauce over the wings and gently toss to coat.
Transfer the wings to a serving platter and drizzle with more honey; serve with lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled... 4.2/5 (105 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Flounder 3.9/5 (143 Votes)
- Copycat Portillo's Italian Beef 3.9/5 (143 Votes)
- Hot Pretzel Bites 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Bob Evans Sausage 3.7/5 (212 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.3/5 (99 Votes)
- Amish Macaroni Salad 4.2/5 (107 Votes)