Corn Dip-cold Mexican
Rate this recipe 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- chopped japaleno-to your liking
- Whaoo Chili seasoning (Tastefully Simple) or chili powder
- cayenne pepper-to your liking
1. In a medium to large bowl, combine sour cream,mayonnaise and cumin.
2. Stir well.
3. Add corn,cheese,chiles,black pepper,and onions to the sour cream mixture.
4. Stir til all is combined.
5. Cover and chill for 2 hours or preferrably overnight so the the seasonings are blended.
6. Serve with Fritos, tortilla chips, etc.
You'll also love
- Fuyu Persimmon Pie 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Edamame, kidney bean & chick pea... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mini Eggplant Pizzettes 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Candy Yams Soufflé 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe