Lemon Chicken in Slow Cooker
- Lemon-Garlic Chicken with Shiitake Mushroom, Farro and Sweet Potato Pilau
- 6 ea. Chicken Breast, bone in skin removed
- 2 T. Garlic, minced
- 2 T. Chives, minced
- 3 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 T. Lemon Zest
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 . Place chicken breast in 1 gallon Ziploc bag…
- 2 . Pour remaining ingredients into bag…zip shut and refrigerate for 4-12 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2 C. Shiitake Mushrooms, stemmed and sliced 1/4”
- 2 C. Domestic Mushrooms, sliced 1/4"”
- 2 C. Sweet Onions, medium diced
- 2 C. Farro (may substitute Quinoa or Barley)
- 3 C. Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced 1/2”
- 3 T. Thyme, fresh
- 2 ea. Bay leaf
- 3 C. Chicken Broth
- 1 C. White Wine
- 2 T. Tomato Paste
- 2 T. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 T. Hot Sauce (cholula or Texas Pete or your favorite)
- 1 T. salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
1. In All Clad Slow Cooker place mushroom, onions, faro, sweet potatoes, thyme and bay leaf.
2. In medium bowl add chicken broth, white wine, tomato paste, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and peppers…whisk well.
3. Pour into All Clad Slow Cooker.
4. Remove marinated chicken from Ziploc bag and place atop pilau mixture in All Clad Slow Cooker. Do not submerge chicken.
5. Replace lid on top of All Clad Slow Cooker and set timer for 2 hours at HIGH or 4 hours at LOW
You'll also love
- Jamaican Coconut Filling for... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken and... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Ham Loaf 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon-Ricotta Lasagna 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheddar's Chicken Pot Pie 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Curd (For Vitamix) 4/5 (3 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Bouillabaisse 4/5 (1 Votes)