Peanut Butter Banana Cranberry Protein Smoothie
A PB & J Protein Smoothie that is a quick, easy and yummy alternative to the sandwich form.
- 1 large organic banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup organic dried cranberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon organic unsweetened smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, ground
- 1.5 tablespoon hemp seeds, ground
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from mnn.com
Grind up the chia and hemp seeds. A coffee grinder works perfectly for this.
Add the coconut milk and ground seeds to your blender and pulse to combine. Then add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and, if you'd like, top it with cacao nibs and shredded coconut. Enjoy!