Lemonade Ice Cream PIe
A great recipe and it makes 2 pies. Great for a hot summer day or a special gathering.
- 2 graham cracker or shortbread crusts
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 16 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices or mint for garnish
Put crusts in freezer. Put softened ice cream, lemonade concentrate and 3/4 of the whipped topping into a large bow. Stir until blended. Spread 1/2 into each crust.
Top with remaining whipped topping. Freeze just until topping is firm. Cover airtight with foil or plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours until hard. Garnish with lemon slices or mint.