Tilapia with Wine and Tomatoes
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 fresh basil/eaves, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
Preheat a grill for medium high heat.
2. Place the tilapia fillets side by side on a large piece of aluminum foil. Season each one with salt and pepper.
Place one tablespoon of butter on top of each piece of fish, and sprinkle garlic, basil and tomato. Pour the wine over everything. Fold foil up around fish and seal into a packet.
Place packet on a cookie sheet for ease in transportation to and from the grill.
3. Place foil packet on the preheated grill, and cook for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open the packet carefully so as not to get burned from the steam, and serve.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 50 Things to Make With Pasta Sauce 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamburger and Mashed Potato... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Skinny Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Spicy... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole with Cream... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Leftover Halibut Sandwich 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Teleme Cheese Risotto with... 4/5 (1 Votes)