Cinnamon Clove Coconut Macaroons
These macaroons are spiced to perfection, but for an extra boost of flavor... grind the cinnamon and cloves fresh!
- 2/3 cup organic coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cloves
- 8 TB pure organic maple syrup
- 4 cups organic shredded coconut
- 2 pinches of Himalayan sea salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 27mins
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Heat the coconut butter, cinnamon, cloves, and maple syrup over medium heat. Stir often, until the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and fold in shredded coconut and sea salt.
Scoop up the macaroon mixture, using a #60 cookie scoop, packed tightly, but level. Release onto the sheet pan, using your fingers to help it keep its shape if need be. Continue with the remaining macaroon mixture.
Bake for 15-17 minutes before removing from the oven. Cool on a wire rack, if you can wait that long.