Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- 1 box (18.25 oz ) Funfetti Cake Mix, prepared with ingredients.
- 1 box (3oz) JELL-O Strawberry gelatin mix
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
Adapted from pinterest.com
1.Bake cake in a 13x9 baking dish, as directed on box. Cool completely.
2.Poke holes over cooled cake using a fork.
3.In a small bowl, mix gelatin with boiling water. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour gelatin over cake slowly, allowing it to fill the holes in the cake. Top with Cool Whip and sprinkles. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. ENJOY!
You'll also love
- (Crockpot) Cheese Tortellini and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- G-F CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Loaded Broccoli Cheese and Bacon... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Paleo Banana Bread Coffee Cake... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Salad 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Wild Berry, Almond & Oat Tart 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Best of the Best Blueberry Muffins 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Poke Cake 4.6/5 (20 Votes)