Leeann Chin Chicken Lemon Sauce
Looking for a way to add a kick to your poultry? Try this delicious Chicken Lemon Sauce, it's guaranteed to put a smile on your face, enjoy!
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or 1/2 teaspoon chicken granules or 1/2 cube chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons light vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Rind/peel 1/2 of lemon
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon water
Adapted from redcouchrecipes.blogspot.com
In large sauce pan over medium heat add all ingredients except corn starch and water. Bring to a simmer.
Mix together the water and cornstarch until cornstarch is dissolved.
Stir into the sauce and cook until thickened, about 30 to 60 seconds. Remove lemon peel.