Couscous with Chicken & Vegetables
This Couscous with Chicken & Vegetables recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty meal that is great for colder days. For you Weight Watchers out there, it's only 8 points.
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous, cooked
- 3 ounces chicken breasts, boneless skinless, cooked and cut into 3" strips
- 1 cup) spinach, steamed or sautéed
- 1/2 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) canned diced tomatoes with seasonings
Adapted from aka.weightwatchers.com
Combine couscous, chicken, spinach, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes on a plate; season to taste and heat through.
Try shrimp instead of chicken, and red peppers and onions instead of spinach.
Crushed red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, fresh chopped basil and/or minced garlic