Spinach, brie, and walnut salad
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 T white wine vinegar
- 6 oz spinach
- 6 oz brie room temperature
- 2 slices french bread
- 1/2 cup toasted walnut pieces
1. whisk oil and vinegar in small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. combine spinach and half of cheese in bowl.
3. prepare broiler. divide rest of cheese on bread and broil till cheese melts- about 1 minute.
4. toss salad so it coats well. sprinkle with walnuts and put toast halves on each salad.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)