Spinach Dip Knorr Recipe with Swiss Cheese
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 (16oz) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg (14.5oz) Knorr's Vegetable Soup & Recipe Mix
- 1 (8oz) can water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 round loaf bread, rye or plain
In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients. Mix well and cover and chill for 2 hours.
Before serving, cut top of bread, removing bread from center to form bowl for dip. Reserve crust lid from bread. Spoon dip in to hollowed bread and use lid to cover.