- 2cups2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2teaspoons1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1cup1 cup sugar
- 11 egg, well beaten
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/2cup1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4cup1/4 cup grated orange rind
- 1cup1 cup fresh or dried cranberries
- 1/2cup1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from relish.pgoamedia.com
Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or 3 mini loaf pans.
Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add sugar, egg, butter, hot water, orange juice and grated orange rind; stir until moistened. Fold in berries and nuts. Spoon into pan and bake 50 minutes (or 35 minutes for mini loaves). Cool; wrap and refrigerate or freeze.