Crab Rangoon Dip
- 2 cups crab meat
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2 blocks)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, chopped (scallions)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsps. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1. First, soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about a minute.
2. Chop your green onions. Add them and your two cups of crab meat.
3. Add the sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, powdered sugar, garlic powder and lemon juice.
4. Mix all the ingredients and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve hot with chips or fried wontons or pork rinds.
You'll also love
- WW Baked Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pizza Hut Creamy Garlic Sauce 3.8/5 (362 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes (America's Test... 4.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Adult Fish Bowl Punch 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp with Mango Radish... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Crab & Asparagus-Stuffed Tilapia 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.5/5 (6 Votes)