Basted with white wine and roasted with herbs, this super-easy chicken recipe will become a go-to. A family favorite, yet beautiful on a platter for company.
- 8 pound roasting chicken
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Dry White Wine
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 265mins
Season the chicken with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt & pepper on the inside, outside and under the skin.
Roast at 425 degrees for 45 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees for approximate 1 hour and 45 minutes.
After about one hour, baste with 1/2 cup dry white wine.
You'll also love
- Chicken Water Chestnut Casserole 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- APPLE CIDER PASTRAMI I 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Soup from Scratch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Au Gratin Potatoes from Nye's 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef with Pineapple Mustard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easier Chicken Cacciatore 0/5 (0 Votes)