Nutella swirled banana bread
- Nutella Swirled Banana Bread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Nutella, microwaved for 15 seconds to soften
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix well. Fold in the bananas, sour cream, and nuts until just combined.
Pour half of the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Drop spoonfuls of the Nutella over the top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter. Use a knife to swirl the batter around in the loaf pan.
Bake for 60 minutes or until baked through.
You'll also love
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Parmigiana, inspired by... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic-Basil Chicken with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Coconut Nutella No Bake Cookies 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- One Bowl Apple Cake 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Banana Split Trifle 4.5/5 (8 Votes)