Farmer's Market Squash Saute
By Nicole S
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 T chopped fresh basil
- 2 T Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
COOK vegetables in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic; cook 3 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
REMOVE from heat; stir in mozzarella and basil.
SPRINKLE with Parmesan.
You'll also love
- Banana Chocolate Chip Mug Cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- French Onion Steaks on Cheese... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe