Herbed New Potatoes
- 12 small new potatoes
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 4 tsp minced fresh chives
- fresh parsley sprigs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Peel 1/2 inch strip around the center of each potato and immediately place potatoes in medium saucepan of cold water.
2. Add enough additional water to the saucepan to cover the potatoes by 2 inches. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil until potatoes are easily pierced by fork but firm, about 20 minutes; drain. Do not overcook. Cover to keep warm.
3. Place butter in microwave safe bowl. Melt on high for 10 seconds. Stir in minced parsley and chives. Pour butter mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
4. Spoon potatoes into serving bolw. Garnish with springs of parsley. Salt and pepper.