Southwest White Chicken Chili By: Campbell's Kitchen
"Got 30 minutes and a craving for good chili? Then get out your saucepan, because this chicken chili really satisfies."
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 323 | Total Fat: 9.4g | Cholesterol: 46mg