Velveeta Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 3/4 c taco bell thick n chunky salsa, divided
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 lb velveeta mild Mexican cheese with jalopeno peppers, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 corn tortillas, cut in half
Preheat oven to 350. Reserve 1/4 c of salsa for later use. Mix chicken, soup,and cheese until well blended. Spread 1 cup of the chicken mixture onto bottom of 8 inch square baking dish.
Top with layers of 6 tortilla halves, 1/4 c of the remaining salsa and half of the remaining chicken mixture; repeat layers.
Bake 30 to 35 min and serve topped with the reserved salsa.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cranberry Wreath 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Chicken Marsala 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sprite Pound Cake (Linda White) 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Midnight Garden Chicken Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Quick Salsa Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Cheesecake 1/5 (2 Votes)
- Tyson Grilled Chicken Fajitas 0/5 (0 Votes)