Southwest White Chicken Chili (Angela Tite Masters)
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 tbsp.veg. oil
- 4 skinless chicken breast
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lg. onion , chopped
- 1 med.green pepper chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cans white kidney beans , rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. shredded cheese
Cook chicken ,vegetables, and spices in skillet untill tender.
Then mix in large pot with remaining ingredients and cook to a boil.
Use cheese when ready to serve on top of chili.