Easiest Ever Beef Stew
It doesn't get any easier or tastier than this easy beef stew with potatoes, onions, carrots and mushrooms.
- 2 pounds stewing beef, cut into cubes
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled & chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 8 bay leaves, whole
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a large roasting pan or stewing pot; add beef, potatoes, onions and carrots. Add undiluted soups and mix together well. Place bay leaves on top of the mixture.
Note: The mixture will look quite dry at this point.
Cover and bake in preheated 250°F (120°C) oven for four hours. Add mushrooms and peas, stirring to blend ingredients. Bake for an additional hour. Remove bay leaves.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Basbousa Semolina Cake with Lime... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Honey Pork Tenderloin Kabobs 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Stir-Fried Beef with Snow Peas and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Cabbage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sticky Buns - Martha Bakes 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Overnight Cherry Danish 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)