sweet potato Fries
This came from Better Homes and Garden mag.
- Olive oil
- 1 lb sweet potatoes or carrots
- 2 Tab olive oil
- 1/2 cup white or whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 Tabs water
- 1 cup fin dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesean Cheese
- 1 Tab olive oil
- baby ketchup or regular ketchup
1. Preheat oven 400* Brush apan15x10x1 with olive oil. Peal vegs and cut in3-4 inch long wedges.toss with oil and place in pan roast 10 min. Transfer to cool.
2. while cooling in one shallow bowl mix together flour and salt. In second bowl combine eggs and water. In third bowl combine bread crumbs and cheese
3. coat baking pan with one Tab oil.
Dip cooled vegs.a few at a time in the flour, then egg then bread crumbs. arrange in single layer
4. Roast for15 mins or until crispy. Serve with Ketchup.