WATERMELON & COCONUT SORBET PARFAITS
These simple, striking parfaits are the kind of dessert that wows guest but requires barely more effort than cutting fruit. Ripe watermelon cubes and coconut sorbet taste wonderful (and look gorgeous) together, needing only pinches of lime zest for a tropical inflection and toasted coconut for crunch.
Active Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
A sprinkle of lime zest and toasted coconut upgrades an easy summer dessert of fruit and sorbet
- 1/4 Cup COCONUT FLAKES
- 2 Pints Store-bought COCONUT SORBET
- 2 Cups Cubed (1/2 Inch) WATERMELON
- Finely grated LIME ZEST, for sprinkling
Adapted from marthastewart.com
1. Preheat oven to 375º. Bake COCONUT FLAKES in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet until toasted, about 3 minutes.
2. Divide half the SORBET among 6 tall glasses using a 2 1/4-in ice cream scoop. Top each with a layer of WATERMELON, another scoop of SORBET, and then more WATERMELON. Sprinkle with LIME ZEST and TOASTED COCONUT.
You'll also love
- Not Steve's Authentic Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Firecracker Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Split Pea & Chickpea Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FRUIT SALAD WITH CHERRY PIE FILLING 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Fingers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wet Coconut Cake (Nancy Creighton) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Champagne Blushed Melon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watermelon Nectar 0/5 (0 Votes)