Chili and Garlic Chex® Mix
Parmesan, peanuts and popcorn create a fiesta of flavor in a savory cereal snack mix.
- 4 cups Corn Chex® or Rice Chex® cereal
- 5 cups popped fat-free microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
For an anytime snack, prepare this tasty mix up to 1 week before serving, and store in an airtight container.
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereal, popcorn and peanuts. Drizzle with oil; toss until evenly coated.
2. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated.
3. Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute, until crisp. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.