- 1 1/2 cups unsifted flour
- 3 tbsp. unsifted flour
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. In medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
3. cut margarine until crumbly
4. press onto bottom of lightly greased 13x9 inch baking pan and bake for 15 mins
5. meanwhile in large bowl, combine eggs, granulated sugar, baking powder, lemon juice and 3 tbsp flour. mix well.
6. pour over baked crust and bake 20-25 mins or until lightly browned. cool
7. cut into bars and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
store covered in refrigerator