Apricot Cranberry Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen halved cranberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl, beat egg, water and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in the cranberries.
Pour into a greased and floured 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
Cut apricots in the preserves into small pieces; spoon preserves over batter.
Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
You'll also love
- Campbells Mac and Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Sauerkraut Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PA Dutch Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ORANGE PINEAPPLE MARMALADE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's coconut cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Pizzelle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)