CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE & POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 3 Cups Potatoes, peeled, boiled and cubed (approx. 1 lb)
- 1 lb Skinless Smoked Sausage
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cut skinless smoked sausage in half, lengthwise, and then chop into 1/2" pieces. Cook in a frying pan for about 15 minutes, turning frequently to slightly brown.
Preheat oven to 350°F
Place potatoes in 2 quart casserole. Add cooked meat and give it a gentle toss.
Mix all remaining ingredients (except for shredded cheese & the paprika) in a saucepan over medium heat until warm, melted and smooth. (stir constantly.)
Pour cheese sauce over potatoes and meat. Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top, and then sprinkle paprika evenly over the top.
Bake for 35-45 minutes (watch, until golden brown on top).
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Gobs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Spicy... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lamb Stew by Farmhouse Rules 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Wings and Gravy 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Onion Soup with Roquefort 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pretzel Wrapped Bratwurst 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Zucchini Tart With Crumbled... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheesy Harvest Potatoes 4/5 (1 Votes)