Buddy's Famous Chicken Wings - Kitchen Boss
The marinade for this Famous Chicken Wings recipe is the secret to its success. Don't be shy, can be used to marinade other meats. Featured on Kitchen Boss Episode 8.
- 3 pounds chicken wings, drumettes and wing joints
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 pressed cloves garlic
- 1 fresh red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Adapted from recipes.howstuffworks.com
Whisk together all marinade ingredients. Place wing pieces in a large Ziploc bag with the ingredients, seal the bag and turn to coat the chicken well. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight (can be marinated two days ahead).
Preheat oven to 375° fahrenheit.
Line a half sheet pan with heavy duty foil and spray lightly or brush with oil.
Remove chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade in a small saucepan. Lay the chicken pieces skin-side down on the prepared pan and roast 30 minutes. Baste with some of the reserved marinade and turn the pieces. Brush again with the marinade and roast another 30 minutes or longer until deeply bronzed.
When the wings are almost finished bring the reserved marinade to a boil, lower heat to simmer and reduce the marinade until almost a syrup (don’t allow to become a syrup or it will be bitter). Remove from heat and whisk in the tablespoon of butter. Place wings in a large bowl, pour in contents of the saucepan and turn to glaze evenly.
Plate and serve.
You'll also love
- Iron Range Porketta 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Green Tomato Pickles - Catfish... 3.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Cashew Chicken - Pioneer Woman 3.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Chicken In White Wine-Yogurt Sauce 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Sweet 'n Spicy Sausage 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken & Potato Casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe