Berry Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons prepared fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, raspberries, strawberries, cheese and pecans. Divide among two serving plates. Slice chicken and arrange over spinach mixture; drizzle with vinaigrette.