Springtime Berry Salad
I made this for the Key Ingredient Springtime Potluck!
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- 16 ounces strawberries, tops cut off and cut in half
- 16 ounces blueberries
- 12 ounces raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Black Cherry flavored balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- A few torn leaves of fresh mint, for garnish
In a bowl, combine the berries, vinegar and sugar. Stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with torn mint leaves.
You'll also love
- Fruit Ambrosia 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Dessert Squares 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
Review this recipe